Options available for H-1B workers to stay in US beyond 60 days says USCIS

When a H1-B worker’s laid off, either voluntarily or involuntarily, they may apply for a change of nonimmigrant status and stay in the U.S. legally.

Vikal Samdariya

This post is for paying subscribers only


Already have an account? Login